Getting a tattoo is not just a trend but it is also becoming a part of human psychology and personality. The percentage of people getting a tattoo just to look good is getting equivalent to people who want a tattoo to show some support or want a tattoo which means something. It is not necessarily what people would think of it or how somebody would look at it. These days’ tattoos carry a different and more prestigious stature. Nonsense is going down the shelves and the youth is more intelligent than ever.
If you are also one of them and thinking of getting a tattoo then here are the 10 ways of getting one on you:
1. Category: Decide what type of tattoo you want to have. Is it a kind of abstract or textual or iconic?
2. Design Home Work: Do a good research on the net to get a brief idea of how you want to look like. You can always get a close idea of what you are looking for. Like an inspiration or an example.
3. Style Work: Decide or keep options of the colors or the style you want to rope in.
4. Hunting an Artist: One of the most important parts where you will have to look for an artist who maintains the highest level of sanitation and hygiene as you do not want to end up with scabies or AIDS, and of course he should be talented too.
5. Look for genuine reviews: Do not go for their homepage reviews, but prefer for Quora or Google reviews.
6. Round of Consultations: There should not be a onetime visit to your tattoo artist. Visit twice or thrice, have sessions with him or discuss with the design before coming to a conclusion.
7. Appointment with a Dermatologist: Get a test done of pigmentation on your body. Try out for the tests of the colors you will be applying on your body.
8. Hydration and Nutrition’s: Once you are done with all of it and now you are prepared to get it done, the 24 hours before getting a tattoo will be crucial and thus you will need to take care of these things:
- Avoid getting tanned
- Avoid getting sunburns
- If you are not well or into some injury, then postponed the dates
- You will have to be 100% healthy
- Stay hydrated as much as you can
- 6 Hrs prior to tattooing, have a healthy diet.
- Carry Snacks along
9. Numb Skin: You must apply the OTC ointment available online and at the drug stores. Numb Skin is a non-oily topical anesthetic cream that contains 5% pure lidocaine. It is the most perfect solution for skin pain relief while getting a tattoo it is one of the widely recommended numbing creams and delivers an hourly long numbing effect.
10. After Care: You must consult properly, how you should taking care of the tattoos. Usually the first 10-15 days it has to be taken care of.
Going through steps and management always ends up with a good result. It is not just about a tattoo, no matter how small or how big it is. The nature of a tattoo is “permanent” and thus you cannot afford mistakes, so just do not pack your bags and get a tattoo.