Have mathematics have always haunted you? Mathematics used to be one of the boring subjects and nightmare for most of the people in their younger hood, but thanks to this mathematics and history related that it has given birth to tattoo designs which are in trend and looks beautiful.
Image Credits: Pinterest.com
All these geometric tattoo designs have some hidden meanings and have existed since ancient times. Some ancient geometric tattoos have even some relations with religious practices. Reason can be any but these tattoo designs are the perfect ornaments for your body which you can cherish for entire lifetime.
It is not a normal tattoo which is inked without any reason; people who are bearer of such tattoos have certain reason why they choose them. Geometry is all about perfection and symmetry. This perfection and symmetry works together hand in hand with science, giving rise to some incredible tattoo designs.
There are many geometric tattoo designs with different meanings; some of them are explained in the article.
- Cube: Geometric tattoo with a cube represents the mother earth and it forecast the stability it carries. A person who is as stable as mother earth will love to have this design as a tattoo as it will speak a lot about his or her personality.
(Image Source: Tattoo-ideas.com )
- Gordian Knot: Are you in true love with your companion and want to show the world the never ending relationship? Then a Gordian knot tattoo design is more than a perfect choice for couple like you. Gordian Knot design took birth in Greek Mythology and signifies that this knot can never be untied and hence represent the interlocking rings.
(Image Source: Tattooviral.com)
- Mandala: In Sanskrit, the word mandala translates to ‘circle’ and its significance is rooted in Buddhist and Hindu tradition. The design is a concentric pattern filled with floral structure. Anyone searching for harmony and unity with a perfect balance of life, go ahead with this tattoo design as it represents balance, harmony and unity.
(Image Source: Wildtattooart.com )
- Owl: If a person imbibes any of the following characteristics in his or her nature, he or she must get tattoo with an owl design. An owl design is unique, symmetrical and beautiful with great meaning:
It symbolizes wisdom, intelligence, and mystery.
(Image Source: Tattooviral.com)
- Metatron Cube: This tattoo will suit every personality because everyone out there is as beautiful as flower. Life is as sweet as fruit and this tattoo is a symbol of fruit of life. It is also known as ‘The Flower of Life’. This design features 13 circles which radiate out from a centre circle, mimicking the structure of a flower.
(Image Source:Skinhousestudio.com )
- Tetrahedron: Anyone who wants to show their power and fire in their personality, tetrahedron tattoo is for them. It is a 3-dimensional figure with 4 triangular faces. This design symbolizes the element of ‘fire,’ representing power and the connection between the physical and the spiritual.
(Image Source: Pinterest.com)
All the tattoo designs discussed in article are unique, creative and with beautiful meanings. Select the one wisely which suits your personality and thoroughly discuss all the technicalities with the tattoo artist before the tattoo process. The major hindrance for your tattoo will be pain, which can be eradicated using a good numbing cream like Numb Skin.